The Batavia Development Corporation works to improve the quality of life within the City of Batavia through planning, collaboration and programming that will encourage retention and development of small business, promote additional and maximum employment opportunities, retain and enhance the community’s fiscal base and attract new business through research-based marketing.
In other words, the Batavia Development Corporation (BDC) works to promote, encourage, attract, and develop job opportunities and economically sound commerce and industry in the City of Batavia. Diligent efforts underway to seek incentives enabling redevelopment or to encourage reuse of underutilized real estate.
(Note: large pdf may take a few minutes to download)
The BDC Board meets monthly, on the fourth Wednesday. The following attachments are a list of our recent meeting minutes:
- BDC Org Chart.doc
- 2017 BDC Draft FS (002)
- 2017 BDC Draft Mgt Report
- 2015-2016 BDC Final FS
- 2014-2015 BDC Final FS
- 2016-2017 BDC Annual Report final
- 2015-2016 BDC Annual Report final
- 2014-2015 BDC Annual Report
- BDC Annual Report Pres Message 2014
- BDC ABO Reporting Requirement
- BDC Budget 2016-17 ADOPTED rev
- BDC Budget 2017-18 adopted
- BDC Budget 2018-2019 ADOPTED
BDC Policies available upon request.
- 2017 03 22 BDC Mtg Minutes
- 2017 04 26 BDC Mtg Minutes
- 2017 05 24 BDC-ESL Mtg Minutes
- 2017 06 28 BDC-ESL Mtg Minutes
- 2017 07 26 BDC-ESL Mtg Minutes
- 2017 08 23 BDC-ESL Mtg Minutes
- No scheduled Board meeting in September.
- October, no quorum.
- No scheduled Board meeting in November.
- 2017 12 06 BDC-ESL Mtg Minutes
- 2018 01 24 BDC Mtg Minutes
- 2018 02 BDC Board Mtg agenda
- 2018 03 07 BDC Mtg Minutes
- 2018 03 28 BDC Mtg Minutes
- 2018 04 12 SPECIAL BDC – CPBLLC Mtg Minutes